Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Egon Schmid <eschmid(at)delos(dot)stuttgart(dot)netsurf(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] User Gallery...
Date: 1998-06-17 18:19:06
Lists: pgsql-general
On Wed, 17 Jun 1998, Egon Schmid wrote:

> Make the first column with the current table headers. In the second column
> the content.

You lost me on that one...the way I'm reading it, you are suggesting going
further across the screen?  Or do you mean do one site per table, each
table vertical from the other?  If so, that would take up alot more to
dosnload then the current coniguration...

BTW...what do you mean by 'it doesn't fit very well in netscape'?  I don't
use anything but it, and I just have to scroll right for what is
missing...