v6.4 - What is planned...?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: v6.4 - What is planned...?
Date: 1998-06-06 16:01:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Morning all...

	Just curious, but what *is* planned for v6.4?  We have a TODO
list, but I imagine there are things on that TODO list that ppl are
planning on for v6.4?  Can we add a "planned for v6.4" to various items,
such that ppl have an idea of what they could be expecting?  Even a
disclaimer at the top that states that altho "the following items are
planned for v6.4, time might not permit completion"?

	With that in mind, is anyone working on 'row level locking'?  I
would think that, as far as importance is concerned, that would be one of
the most important features we are missing...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org