Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
Cc: "Matthew N(dot) Dodd" <winter(at)jurai(dot)net>, Ken McGlothlen <mcglk(at)serv(dot)net>, pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date: 1998-06-04 17:19:44
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> > > I was thinking maybe the BSD daemon grilling the Linux penguin. :)
> >
> > On, like, a BBQ? :)
>
> Yeah, and he can stick the thing a couple of times with his pitchfork to
> see if it's done! :)

Woah, an animated gif at that? :)

Matthew...we are only kidding...go back through my older posts
where I explain *why* I personally don't like Linux, but, at the same
time, I acknowledge everything Linux *has* done for the anti-MicroSloth
campaign. My experience with Linux users, in general, is that you guys
are sooooo easy to incite to riot, and I enjoy playing with that. I
always have, ever since this whole project started, and, as long as its
easy to do, I'll continue to do so...

...take it with the grain of salt that I serve it with :)