PostgreSQL User Gallery ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL User Gallery ...
Date: 1998-06-03 13:45:01
Lists: pgsql-general

Good Morning...

With the recent talk about "how to do we change how others
perceive us", I just started up a new Web Page called a "User
Gallery"...its very simple, to the point that, for now, its added to
purely manually.

If you go to http://www.postgresql.org/user_gallery, there is a
'submit your own entry' page off of that, as well as a start to the list
(one entry)

Do not submit entries to me...submit entries to
pgsql(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)(dot)(dot)they will get lost in my mailbox :(

If someone wants to suggest a change to the format, please do so
now, before the list gets too large? :)