Auth db

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Rosauro, Guillaume" <Guillaume(dot)Rosauro(at)matra-com(dot)fr>
Subject: Auth db
Date: 1998-05-12 13:26:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

reforwarded to the proper one: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hello

I m using Apache under Solaris and pgsql.
I would like to have a table with my users and their passwords. With Apache we use mod_auth. Is it possible that Apache use my table done with pgsql for the authentification?
Any idea?

Thanks

Guillaume

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1998-05-12 14:34:38