Re: [INTERFACES] What up with PostODBC Home?

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: David Hartwig <daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] What up with PostODBC Home?
Date: 1998-03-27 04:03:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, David Hartwig wrote:

> Does anyone know what's happening with the PostODBC home system -
> postodbc.magnet.com?   It has been off line most of the day.   Also the
> mail I sent to "julie(at)MagNet(dot)com" this morning got bounced back as an
> User unknown

Julie just started up with a new "real" job, so is trying to get her life
re-organized :)

I'm curious, but is she the only one out there that knows anything about
ODBC and Window programming?  I never see anyone doing anything but
complaining that it doesn't work, so am starting to figure that Julie is
the only one out there that *knows* anything...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org