writing functions with C

From: Can BICAN <bican(at)metu(dot)edu(dot)tr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: writing functions with C
Date: 1999-09-23 22:24:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

	I am trying to write a function in C that only does exactly what
crypt does. I wonder if it is possible to load crypt function directly
from /usr/lib/ If it is possible, what should I declare as
arguments and return values? Can I just declare as varchar or text? I
tried it but the backend crashes. I am not sure if I'm declaring wrong or
calling wrong.
	If not possible, can anyone suggest me a wrapper for this purpose?

Can Bican

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Ken J. WrightDate: 1999-09-23 23:49:00