using postgreSQL with MS-IIS and eGroupWare

From: "Paul Daniels" <pdaniels(at)arinbe(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: using postgreSQL with MS-IIS and eGroupWare
Date: 2004-10-27 14:30:23
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am very new to this so please bear with me. I am using a Win2000 server
running IIS. I have installed postgreSQL-8.0.0-beta3-dev1 on a Windows 2000
server. I am also trying to get a new application installed - eGroupWare -
and running into problems (I know this is not a forum for egroupware).

The application is claiming that the PGSQL extensions are not present or
installed.

Are there different steps I should follow when installing postgreSQL to
ensure IIS extensions are installed? Do we know for sure that the windows
version of postgre works with IIS?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you