Database Migration Wizard

From: "Lucas Chan" <lucas(at)sitepoint(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database Migration Wizard
Date: 2004-01-15 05:58:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a mysql database to postgres using the Database
Migration Wizard. pgAdminII (1.6.0) keeps crashing when I try to do connect
to the datasource.

I am following the steps as described here:
http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/pgadmin2/pgadmin2.php?ContentID=15

And I have tried with MyODBC version 2.50.39 (old release) and 3.51.06
(production release) on Windows 2000 and had no luck with either. I read
that some managed to get it to work with 2.50.19, but this version of MyODBC
seems to have long since disappeared from the Internet and any MyODBC
archives I could find.

If anyone is able to give me some useful pointers, I would be enternally
grateful.

If all I need is MyODBC 2.50.19, can anyone point me in the right direction
for finding (or send it to me)? I've spent most of the afternoon looking
for it. =(

Thanks heaps.

Regards,

Lucas Chan