Re: Possibly slow query

From: "Peter Darley" <pdarley(at)kinesis-cem(dot)com>
To: "Manfred Koizar" <mkoi-pg(at)aon(dot)at>
Cc: "Richard Huxton" <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>,"Pgsql-Performance" <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Possibly slow query
Date: 2005-01-31 15:06:50
Lists: pgsql-performance
Manfred,
	Yeah, that was a typo.  It should have been ASet.Value IS NULL.
	I have considered storing the setting names by key, since I do have a
separate table with the names and a key as you suggest, but since my
application is only ~75% finished, it's still pretty important to have human
readable/editable tables.
Thanks,
Peter Darley