ByteA as LO parameter

From: mengel(at)notes(dot)cc(dot)sunysb(dot)edu
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ByteA as LO parameter
Date: 2007-03-02 16:48:31
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've been trying to set the Bytea as LO parameter programmatically via VB.
I can't seem to get it right. Has anyone done this? What's the name of
the parameter? I've tried ByteaAsLongVarBinary, but that was purely a
guess. I found it in the registry. Needless to say it didn't work. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,
Matthew Engel
Senior Programmer/Analyst
mengel(at)notes(dot)cc(dot)sunysb(dot)edu