connect error

From: <Tom(dot)Zschockelt(at)flender(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers-win32(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: connect error
Date: 2004-03-23 13:20:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers-win32

Hi to all,

I've got errors (only somtimes) while connecting postgresql server (win32,
latest snapshot 23.03.2004)

Sometimes I get the following message in postgres-LOG

LOG: could not accept new connection : No such file or directory

Hint : I ran a little test program which inserts 10000 records in a simple
table.

The same error occurs (also sometimes) when doing some config work with
pgadmin3 v.1.0.2

Can anybody help me !?

Bye tom