Re: Meeting in May, June?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus <josh" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting in May, June?
Date: 2003-04-30 16:24:32
Lists: sfpug
I'll offer up my conference room in the Phelan building in SF.  Just let me
know what date we agree on.

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Josh Berkus
                    <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c       To:     sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
                    om>                    cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     [sfpug] Meeting in May, June?
                    sfpug-owner(at)post
                    gresql.org

                    04/30/2003 09:24
                    AM

Folks,

Hi!   I realize that SF-PUG has been kinda dead for the last couple of
months.
I've been apallingly busy; I'm not sure what the reasons are for other
folks,
but I suspect similar.

Anyway, I was thinking that we should schedule some meetings.    We have a
fair amount of material to cover:

David Wheeler still needs to give his presentation on Bricolage
Elein should re-introduce her material for her book, since the last meeting

was so sparsely attended.
I want to introduce the "Annotated PostgreSQL.conf" I'm working on.

The first step is to decide a time and a place that work for at least half
our
group.   Based on previous experience, we want a week night at a location
near BART in San Francisco, Oakland, or Berkeley.  Ideally, we want it to
be
a conference room with a computer + projector.

So:  Please offer locations!  Anybody?
( My second-string suggestion: Cafe' Macondo, in the Mission )

Second, please reply to this and vote as follows:
"P" A date you can definitely make it and would prefer.
"A" an alternate date that you might be able to make it.
"N" a date you definitely couldn't make it.
Also, for anyone offering a location, please put an "L" on the dates the
location is available!
I have illustrated with my votes, below.

Evening of:
Tuesday, May 6:           A
Wednesday, May 7:         P
Thursday, May 8:          P