Postgre 8.1.11 and Windows 7 (64-bit)

From: CBoone(at)SperianProtection(dot)com
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgre 8.1.11 and Windows 7 (64-bit)
Date: 2009-11-04 15:45:06
Lists: pgsql-novice
I am having problems installing Postgre 8.1.11 into Windows 7 64-bit.  I
can not get the service to start properly.  I was successful installing
this version if Vista 64-bit  and Windows 7 32-bit.  Are there any known
issues with 8.1.11 with Windows 7 64-bit?

- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email and the document(s) accompanying it may contain confidential information which is legally privileged.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information contained in this transmission is strictly PROHIBITED.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this message from your computer and destroy all copies.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: CBooneDate: 2009-11-04 17:15:33
Previous:From: Alex du PlessisDate: 2009-11-04 15:05:49
Subject: Strange behavior of plpgsql.