Re: Pgadmin 3 version 1.2.0 crashes on every connection attempt

From: cathy(dot)hemsley(at)powerconv(dot)alstom(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgadmin 3 version 1.2.0 crashes on every connection attempt
Date: 2005-01-21 08:47:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
One post seemed to hint that there may be problems with the dlls not being
in the system32 folders (but this was for XP): so I copied libpq.dll and
zlib.dll to there: this made no difference.
I went through the install loop again: uninstalled pgadmin - but noticed
that the files in c:\program files\pgadminIII were still there. Deleted
them manually. Ran the install again. pgadmin worked. This might be
because of the uninstall fault - or might be a combination of moving the
dlls and reinstalling...so I'll leave it with you!
Cathy

CONFIDENTIALITY : This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and
may be privileged. If you are not a named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose or store or copy the information in any medium.