Re: odbc driver version question for PostgreSQL 8.3.

From: jason(dot)tuttle(at)usbank(dot)com
To: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc driver version question for PostgreSQL 8.3.
Date: 2012-02-15 19:32:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc
The backwards compatible answer makes me feel good since the 8.3 version
of the drivers don't specify 64 bit compatibility. We'll package the
latest for deployment to our users - for use on their win xp desktops.

Thanks Adrian!

Jason Tuttle
US Bank Voice Engineering *Call Center Applications
612.492.2883