Re: ERROR :: ODBC--call failed :: Bindings were not allocated properly. (#15)

From: jason(dot)tuttle(at)usbank(dot)com
To: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR :: ODBC--call failed :: Bindings were not allocated properly. (#15)
Date: 2012-03-13 14:59:45
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I downloaded the newest driver and ran the import again.

This time it starts to import, but it seems to get stuck. I can open
smaller tables just fine, but this one seems to not want to import - I
wonder if it's because it's a large table?

Jason Tuttle
US Bank Voice Engineering *Call Center Applications
612.492.2883