POSTGRESQL Documentation

From: imran(dot)haider(at)ap(dot)abnamro(dot)com
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: POSTGRESQL Documentation
Date: 2001-05-28 06:23:04
Lists: pgsql-docs
HI,
 i m new to Linux., have red hat 6.2 on an intel p2 with 64 mb ram. i wanna
run postgresql for learning. i got a good doc mailed to me from a friend of
mine which is postgresql tutorial. he got it from somewhere and both of us
do not know that website.  however we need things other than it i.e users
guide, programmers guide, administrators guide, developers guide, etc (all
in pdf format).  i been through multiple web sites for this reason but no
luck. would you do me a favor? i need all these things if possible. any
idea about some website or if you have this type of docs with you... pls
help me.

compliments
Haider

Disclaimer:

"This  message  is  confidential.  It  may  also be privileged or otherwise
protected  by legal rules. If you have received it by mistake please let us
know by reply and then delete it from your system."

pgsql-docs by date

Next:From: gabrielDate: 2001-05-28 12:17:35