jdbc error

From: mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc error
Date: 2005-01-13 18:40:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello Again,

I think I've posted this error to the list before but here it is again.

I'm using the 715 jdbc3 driver for pg 7.4 and periodically I receive this
error:

Error Executing Database Query. An I/O error occured while reading from
backend - Exception: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset Stack
Trace: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:168) at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:183) at
java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:201) at
org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:166) at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127) at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100) at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43) at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:298)
at
coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.JRunStatement.execute(JRunStatement.java:212)
at coldfusion.sql.Executive.execu...
The error occurred on line 11.

I'm using the jdbc driver with cold fusion mx 6.1.

Is this happening to anyone else or am I the only one?

Thank you.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Programmer
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.