jdbc error

From: mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: jdbc error
Date: 2005-01-13 18:40:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello Again,

I think I've posted this error to the list before but here it is again.

I'm using the 715 jdbc3 driver for pg 7.4 and periodically I receive this

Error Executing Database Query. An I/O error occured while reading from
backend - Exception: Connection reset Stack
Trace: Connection reset at at at at
org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar( at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3( at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute( at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute( at
at coldfusion.sql.Executive.execu...
The error occurred on line 11.

I'm using the jdbc driver with cold fusion mx 6.1.

Is this happening to anyone else or am I the only one?

Thank you.

Mitchell S. McKenzie
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

pgsql-jdbc by date