Hiding the Information_Schema from ODBC users.

From: francis(dot)brown(at)agfa(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hiding the Information_Schema from ODBC users.
Date: 2007-01-16 16:11:41
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello All....
I'm working on a project in which we are converting a small Oracle DB over
to Postgres.     We have several users accessing the data in MS Access,
using ODBC.      We have successfully set up the clients with ODBC, and
can access the necessary tables ok, but we have been asked to simplify
things, by not showing the inforamtion_schema tables.      I have been
searching around and have not been able to find any definitive
instructions for how this can be accomplished.       Is that because as
the driver is currently written there is no option to hide these tables or
have I missed something?      I have been playing around with various
roles, and views etc, and have not found any way to do it.    Any help
greatly appreciated!

pgsql-odbc by date