Re: MS Access hangs upon data import

From: jason(dot)tuttle(at)usbank(dot)com
To: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MS Access hangs upon data import
Date: 2012-03-13 19:37:16
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I'm selecting import - and Access freezes during the table import (after
selecting the table).

I tried "linking" and records are populating when I double click. But it
doesn't populate the whole table. I have to keep scrolling down to get the
records to continue to populate - that's not going to work.

Jason Tuttle
US Bank Voice Engineering *Call Center Applications
612.492.2883