gmake windows

From: Mike Bassett <Mike_Bassett(at)uk(dot)ibm(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: gmake windows
Date: 2006-09-29 16:32:03
Lists: pgsql-ports

I am trying to get gmake working on windows XP for postgresql-8.1.4. Using
MingGW 5.03 then loading Msys 1.0.10. there seems to be no gmake and when I
use make it says there are errors because of time.h. I'm sure it must be
either gmake/make issue from MinGW/Msys but I don't know what to try next.
Can you help please. This is the first time I've tried MinGW etc so any
explanation would be appreciated.

Mike Bassett