Re: postgres/php and windows

From: CGMoller(at)StateStreet(dot)com
To: Dave Wayne <davewayne(at)shaw(dot)ca>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-php-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgres/php and windows
Date: 2005-11-21 13:58:20
Lists: pgsql-php

In addition to error messages, what is your setup?  What versions of PHP,
Postgres and Web (Apache?) are you using?  The configurations are different
depending upon what you have installed.
Also you should check the PHP manual:

Cameron G. Moller

             <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)c                                          To
             om>                       Dave Wayne <davewayne(at)shaw(dot)ca>
             pgsql-php-owner(at)p         pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
                                       Re: [PHP] postgres/php and windows
             11/20/2005 06:25

On Nov 21, 2005, at 7:04 , Dave Wayne wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a good guide for setting up php to
> connect to postgres under windows? I've set up postgres, however
> the PConnect function fails for some reason.

What's the reason? What error message are you getting? One thing to
check is to make sure PHP was compiled with pgsql support. Provide
more details and hopefully someone will be able to provide better help.

Good luck!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com