Driver seems to hang fetching data

From: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Driver seems to hang fetching data
Date: 2007-02-28 22:19:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc

driver version 8.02.02

I have a query that returns around 30K records. I have set the cache to
1000 records. It appears that while pulling data, the driver hangs for
around 30 seconds or more and then continues to the next batch of records.
It does this same sort of behavior whether it caching is set to 100 or
1000. I am using DECLARE/FETCH.
Is there anywhere I can check for the bottle neck?

Thanks.

Patrick Hatcher