Postmaster Question

From: PGallagher(at)rainbow-mail(dot)com
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postmaster Question
Date: 2007-09-10 15:29:18
Lists: pgsql-admin
How can I stop postmaster when it is in an uncontrollable state?  If I
cannot simply stop it by stopping the service (net stop), and I can't get
to it through psql, what is the easiest way to stop it?

Thanks,

Patrick

The information contained in this communication is confidential, it is
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and
delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Brian StaszewskiDate: 2007-09-10 18:25:01