Bug in PgAdmin III Query

From: Andreas Kutschke <Andreas(dot)Kutschke(at)edag(dot)de>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Bug in PgAdmin III Query
Date: 2007-06-01 14:36:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

on Linux i cannot open the attached SQL-File in the "PgAdmin III Query".
On Windows (XP) there are no problems.
I choose the directory (nfs-mounted) and then the file. On "open" the file
selection box closes, but nothing happens.
Other sql-Files from the same directory can be opened! The file was
created on Windows. I dos2unix'ed it too - no change.

OS Version: openSuse (10.2), 64 bit, Kernel:
2.6.18.2-34-default
PgAdmin III Version: 1.6.3

Sincerly

Dr. Andreas Kutschke
e-mail: Andreas(dot)Kutschke(at)edag(dot)de
Tel: +49 0661/6000-787
Fax: +49 0661/6000-592(-11-1556)
Voice: +49 0661/6000-12-1556

Court of jurisdiction: Amtsgericht Fulda, 5 HRB 1075 USt.-Id: DE
112402594
President and CEO: Dr. Klaus Blickle Chairman of the Supervisory
Board: Dr. Lutz Helmig
Headquarters: EDAG Engineering + Design AG, Reesbergstraße 1, 36039 Fulda,
Germany / www.edag.com
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Attachment Content-Type Size
usages4product.sql application/octet-stream 2.6 KB