Re: unixODBC distribution installs newer odbcpsql libs

From: "Carl Shelbourne" <Carl(dot)Shelbourne(at)marconi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: unixODBC distribution installs newer odbcpsql libs
Date: 2002-02-05 08:57:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi

Sorry to push on this, but I was reading your reply with some interest. The
implication from your reply seems to be that the ODBC driver packaged with
pg is the best driver to use with the current distribution. Is this your
recommendation?

Cheers

Carl

Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>@postgresql.org on 05/02/2002 04:28:16

Sent by:  pgsql-interfaces-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org