Re: pgAdmin on Mac OS X

From: Patrick Hatcher <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: "Jyrki Wahlstedt <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt" <jyrki(dot)wahlstedt(at)hut(dot)fi>
Cc: "Adam H(dot)Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>,pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>,pgadmin-hackers-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin on Mac OS X
Date: 2004-12-06 18:18:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

sorry for the dumb question up front:
1. CVS Checkout wxWindows

I have wxMac-2.5.3 installed that I picked up from the wxWidgets site.
Should I use the version above and not the wxMac version?  And where would
I get the CVS version?

TIA

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com

             Jyrki Wahlstedt
             <jyrki.wahlstedt@
             hut.fi>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Adam H.Pendleton"
             pgadmin-hackers-o         <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
             wner(at)postgresql(dot)o                                          cc
             rg                        pgadmin-hackers
                                       <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
                                                                   Subject
             12/06/2004 09:20          Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin on
             AM                        Mac OS X

Hi,
good to see these instructions! Probably 'make install' should read
'sudo make install', though, as writing to final directories require
more than normal user privileges!?
!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
! Tinatie 3 A 2                     mob. +358-40-502 0164
! FI-00440 Helsinki
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386