Connection problems

From: Glenn_Wiens(at)via-christi(dot)org
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connection problems
Date: 2004-04-06 12:52:25
Lists: pgsql-php

1. I am running a PostgreSQL server on a linux machine.
2. I am developing PHP on my windows workstation.
3. I am able to make connections from my win workstation to my PG database
via JDBC.
4. When I try to make a PHP connection, it complains that the php_pgsql.dll
is missing.

What do I need to install on my workstation to get this to work?

Thanks.

Glenn Wiens
Senior Database Administrator
Via Christi Health System
Information Technology
voice: 316.261.8447
fax: 316.660.0025

This message may contain information that is confidential and/or legally
privileged. It is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entity
named as recipients in the message. If you are not an intended recipient of
this message, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material
from any computer; do not deliver, distribute or copy this message, and do
not disclose its contents or take any action in reliance on the information
it contains. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Via Christi Regional
Medical Center. Thank you.