Re: Great meeting! Next in June?

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Great meeting! Next in June?
Date: 2003-05-15 21:41:21
Lists: sfpug

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

Josh Berkus
<josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
om> cc:
Sent by: Subject: [sfpug] Great meeting! Next in June?
sfpug-owner(at)post
gresql.org

05/15/2003 10:45
AM
Please respond
to josh

PgPeople:

For those who couldn't be there, you missed a great meeting last night.
David gave us an impressive demo of Bricolage.

We want to have our next meeting in June. The program is:
Elein: Her perl-based reporting engine
Me: The Annotated PostgreSQL.conf
The meeting will be at Casa Donde in Berkeley. Someone (I didn't write it

down, so please volunteer yourself) very generously offered to ferry people

from BART using his van. More specific instructions will be forthcoming.

For now, I want to get a current vote on who can come when. Please vote:
"P" = preferred date
"A" = alternate date (you can make it but with difficulty)
"N" = date you can't make it

Monday, June 3 N
Tuesday, June 4 N
Wednesday, June 5 N