Re: Asychronous Query Processing via Libpq

From: JParker(at)coinstar(dot)com
To: Kassu Valtakari <valtakar(at)informatik(dot)tu-muenchen(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Asychronous Query Processing via Libpq
Date: 2001-02-07 17:59:44
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
G'Day !

>  Have you understood the idea of a support mailing list? One point of many:
> People are lazy, and they may think that perhaps somebody else has
already
> mailed you. :-)

I'm on too many developer's mailing lists now  ;-)  I am using a
PostgreSQL database embedded in an Application, hence the need for advice.

Thanks

BTW any advice on parallel processing (Beowulf cluster using PVM) with
PostgreSQL ?

cheers,
Jim Parker

Sailboat racing is not a matter of life and death ....  It is far more
important than that !!!

Kassu Valtakari <valtakar(at)informatik(dot)tu-muenchen(dot)de>
02/06/01 03:46 AM