Re: MS Access hangs upon data import

From: jason(dot)tuttle(at)usbank(dot)com
To: "Adrian Klaver" <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MS Access hangs upon data import
Date: 2012-03-13 20:09:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Thanks everyone for the responses. I'm realizing that we don't actually
need to pull all the records, and linking the tables is working properly.

After I upgraded the driver version and turned on the "Use Declare/Fetch"
setting, things started working.

You've all been a good help.

Jason Tuttle
US Bank Voice Engineering *Call Center Applications
612.492.2883