blob size after pg_lo_open

From: Thom Dyson <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: blob size after pg_lo_open
Date: 2004-08-11 20:57:12
Lists: pgsql-php
I have to store some files in a database and let users download the files.
  I want to pull the file size so I can use the HTTP Content-length
header.  I've tried using PHP's fstat to return the size, but I think the
object returned by pg_lo_open is not suitable.

Any ideas?  BTW, I figured this was a pretty common need, but I could not
find a complete widget to deal with it.  The best I could come up with was
complete apps, mostly image galleries, and a few code snippets.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Justin WyerDate: 2004-08-11 22:53:46