Re: Great meeting! Next in June? REVOTE!

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: Keith Keller <kkeller-sfpug(at)wombat(dot)san-francisco(dot)ca(dot)us>,sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Great meeting! Next in June? REVOTE!
Date: 2003-05-16 16:02:16
Lists: sfpug

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Josh Berkus
                    <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c       To:     Keith Keller <kkeller-sfpug(at)wombat(dot)san-francisco(dot)ca(dot)us>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
                    om>                    cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: [sfpug] Great meeting!  Next in June? REVOTE!
                    sfpug-owner(at)post
                    gresql.org

                    05/15/2003 03:16
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to josh

Keith,

> Aren't these dates off?  I think June 6 is a Friday.  (My votes are
> adjusted accordingly.)

Crap.  You're right -- looking at the wrong year (I'm working on a calendar

app right now).    Reposting, folks, please vote again so I'll know that
you're voting for the right date.

Monday, June 2 N
Tuesday, June 3     N
Wednesday, June 4   N