Re: [GENERAL] Translation of the PostgreSQL manuals to Spanish is under way

From: "Claudio Lapidus" <clapidus(at)ta(dot)telecom(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: "Justin Clift <justin" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Christian Kuroki <ckuroki" <ckuroki(at)dbas(dot)com(dot)ar>, "PostgreSQL Advocacy Mailing List <pgsql-advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL Hackers Mailing List <pgsql-hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "PostgreSQL General Mailing List <pgsql-general" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Translation of the PostgreSQL manuals to Spanish is under way
Date: 2003-01-17 15:29:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

Hello Justin,

Perhaps I'll be able to offer some help. I'm a fair translator, IMHO.

Christian, please contact me directly to see what can be done.

regards,
cl.

Enviado por: pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org

Destinatarios: PostgreSQL Advocacy Mailing List
<pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL Hackers Mailing List
<pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL General Mailing List
<pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
CC: Christian Kuroki <ckuroki(at)dbas(dot)com(dot)ar>

Asunto: [GENERAL] Translation of the PostgreSQL manuals to
Spanish is under way
Clasificación:

Hi everyone,

Christian Kuroki <ckuroki(at)dbas(dot)com(dot)ar> is a senior member of a team that
is translating the PostgreSQL manuals to Spanish.

There isn't a website for it yet (it will be created fairly soon) but
the team is making good progress, and the manuals will be kept updated
with the main PostgreSQL manuals.

Does anyone out here who knows/writes Spanish have a bit of time to
assist them with translation? These manuals will be available to all,
just the same as with PostgreSQL itself, and will greatly assist in
improving PostgreSQL for the Spanish Community.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi

Http://www.telecom.com.ar