Re: Updated to 7.2 now can't createlang..

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgmail(at)pgexplorer(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Updated to 7.2 now can't createlang..
Date: 2002-02-16 21:58:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thanks PG..
Ah....Sorry everyone. Still wet behind the ears on Postgres. I made the
mistake of trying to create the language from within the Postgres database.
Once I got out and did it from the command line as PG suggested, it was
created.

Thanks again for the help

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-932-0610 office

"PG Explorer"
<pgmail(at)pgexplorer(dot)com> To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Patrick
Sent by: Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
pgsql-novice-owner(at)post cc:
gresql.org Subject: Re: [NOVICE] Updated to 7.2 now can't
createlang..

02/16/2002 12:39 PM

Have you tried

createlang --L /usr/local/pgsql/lib plpgsql template1

from the command prompt of your linux box

http://www.pgexplorer.com
GUI Tool for Postgtes