Could someone remove me from this list?

From: JStanczak(at)vinu(dot)edu
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Could someone remove me from this list?
Date: 2002-04-09 13:38:53
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I can't seem to get removed from this list. I've tried removing myself the
way the directions say for the email list, but with no luck. I've send
emails to the list manager, but no luck there. For some reason it's seeing
two different email addresses, and when I send to remove it fails. Either
way I just need to be removed, so if anyone knows or has access to the list
please remove me. The two addresses are jstanczak(at)indian(dot)vinu(dot)edu and
jstanczak(at)vinu(dot)edu

Thank You,