odbc driver version question for PostgreSQL 8.3.

From: jason(dot)tuttle(at)usbank(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc driver version question for PostgreSQL 8.3.
Date: 2012-02-15 18:33:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc
It seems like I've done a reasonable amount of scouring to find the answer
to this without success. So I'm going to take a shot at sending this to
you.

We are installing PostgreSQL 8.3 on a 64 bit Solaris OS. Should I download
the latest ODBC driver for 64 bit system (I believe it's
psqlodbc_09_01_0100-x64.zip) or should I stick with one of the
psqlodbc_08_03_0x00.zip versions?

Regards

Jason Tuttle
US Bank Voice Engineering *Call Center Applications
612.492.2883
U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Adrian KlaverDate: 2012-02-15 18:58:45
Previous:From: noreplyDate: 2012-02-07 13:20:19
Subject: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1011159 ] ODBC driver names on 64bit platforms