ODBC - adding missing FROM clause entry

From: Martin_Hurst(at)dom(dot)com
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC - adding missing FROM clause entry
Date: 2002-12-31 15:37:06
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm getting this message when I connect from my Win95 pc to my Linux server
running postgres 7.3.
I'm using the latest postgres odbc driver to connect.

The Win95 connection can see and list the tables on the Linux server, but
when I try to open and display the rows, the interface hangs and freezes.

Thanks, for any help and feedback.
-Martin

Notice: Adding missing FROM - clause entry for table "pg_namespace"