Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-09 22:59:17
Lists: sfpug

Address:
Phelan Building
760 Market St.
4th floor Rm 447

The building is located next door to CompUsa and down the street from
Virgin Records

Bart and Muni riders get off at the Powell st. station and head towards the
water. If you get to the water......you've gone to far. Sorry, I haven't
riden Muni in about 8 years, so I couldn't tell you which one to take.

What time did we want to start?

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

Josh Berkus
<josh(at)agliodbs To: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org,
.com> sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
cc:
01/09/2003 Subject: Re: [sfpug] Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
09:39 AM
Please respond
to josh

Patrick,

> I may have a solution for next week. I wasn't the one who offered, but I
> just got approval from my boss to allow us to have the meeting in one of
> our conference rooms. We have net access and a projector.
> We would meet in our Phelan building office which next door to CompUSA
and
> easily accessible from the Powell St. Bart and Muni station. Maybe in
> return I can get one of you to help me upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3.x.

Sounds like a deal. Wanna post the address?

And I guess we'll order delivery. Anything more interesting than pizza you

can think of?

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions