Re: connecting /sharing tables across databases

From: Mark Wimer <mwimer(at)usgs(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connecting /sharing tables across databases
Date: 2008-11-19 19:31:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
Thanks Sean - I guess my initial (negative) reaction to a single database
was that "it's different" from what I am used to doing. But there does not
appear to be a reason NOT to use a single database at the moment. Now to
go and move stuff out of the public schema.... which several different
sites recommended.