Re: Creating DB programmatically?

From: Jayadevan M <Jayadevan(dot)Maymala(at)ibsplc(dot)com>
To: "Roy's Email" <rmw256(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Creating DB programmatically?
Date: 2011-07-12 05:19:17
Lists: pgsql-novice

> On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:00 PM, Roy's Email <rmw256(at)hotmail(dot)com>
> > This is on Windows, I'm afraid.
> well, I have good news --  both psql and grep work just fine on
> windows :-).  unfortunately batch is a pretty horrible scriptring
> language, but if you need to get real work done you can find a
> standalone .exe (like bash.exe, grep.exe, find.exe etc).
May be
But anyway, when we use psql, we are connecting to postgresql.

"The information in this e-mail and any attachment is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this e-mail in error, kindly
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original communication.
IBS makes no warranty, express or implied, nor guarantees the accuracy,
adequacy or completeness of the information contained in this email or any
attachment and is not liable for any errors, defects, omissions, viruses
or for resultant loss or damage, if any, direct or indirect."