Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
Date: 2003-01-09 04:18:46
Lists: sfpug
I may have a solution for next week.  I wasn't the one who offered, but I
just got approval from my boss to allow us to have the meeting in one of
our conference rooms.  We have net access and a projector.
We would meet in our Phelan building office which next door to CompUSA and
easily accessible from the Powell St. Bart and Muni station.  Maybe in
return I can get one of you to help me upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3.x.

cheers
Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer
415-422-1610 office
HatcherPT - AIM

                    Josh Berkus
                    <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)c       To:     Matthew Lanier <matt(at)cloudfactory(dot)org>, sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
                    om>                    cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Re: [sfpug] Meeting Next Tuesday the 14th
                    sfpug-owner(at)post
                    gresql.org

                    01/08/2003 05:20
                    PM
                    Please respond
                    to josh

Matt,

> > Pakwan (Indian/Pakistani, very cheap)
>
> this place has great review, is cheap, and seating is plentiful.

I've eaten there many times ... in fact, I followed them from their
original
location in the Tenderloin.

Votes for Pakwan?
http://www.fudcourt.com/pakwan.html