[PPOSTGRES][PSQL] Segmentation fault

From: Fabrice(dot)Sznajderman(at)devoteam(dot)com
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [PPOSTGRES][PSQL] Segmentation fault
Date: 2006-01-18 13:17:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

I have a problem when I start PSQL.
I used psql  command to start . and I had this message :

Segmentation fault

I don't understand what happen.

Have you an idea?

thanks in advance for helps!

Fabrice SZNAJDERMAN
About Devoteam:

Devoteam is an IT consulting group.
Combining consulting and technology solutions offers enables
Devoteam to provide its customers with independent advice and
effective solutions to align their information system's technical
infrastructure with their operational objectives.
The group achieved a turnover of 150 million euros in 2004
an operating margin of 5.8% and counts 1,800 employees through
ten European countries and the Middle East.
Listed on the Euronext Paris Nouveau Marche and part of the Nexteconomy,
IT CAC, IT CAC 50, SBF 250 index of Euronext Paris.
www.devoteam.com

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Fabrice.SznajdermanDate: 2006-01-18 13:42:07