Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, sfpug-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Meeting Thursday: RSVP Requested
Date: 2004-01-19 18:45:33
Lists: sfpug

I'll be there

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
HatcherPT - AIM

Josh Berkus
<josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Sent by: To
sfpug-owner(at)postgre sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
sql.org cc

Subject
01/19/2004 10:50 AM [sfpug] Meeting Thursday: RSVP
Requested

Please respond to
josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com

People,

Our meeting this thursday is:
Thursday, Jan 22nd, 6:30pm
Casa Donde in Oakland (www.casadonde.org)

Craig will shuttle people from the 19th Street Oakland BART Station (wait
in
front of Sears) at 6:15pm. IF YOU NEED A RIDE WITH CRAIG, YOU MUST RSVP
by
Wednesday.

Alternately, I may be able to supply a ride to one other person coming from

the city.

Topics to be presented:
1) Overview of nifty stuff in 7.4: presentation in preparation for next
week's
Perl user group meeting -- Josh and other planned attendees of the Perl
meeting.
2) Volunteers, PLEASE? If nothing else, I'll cover OpenFTS text-searching

Food:
We can order pizza or do pot luck. Unlike Perl.org, we don't yet have a
pizza
sponsor (maybe I'll hit up Oracle <grin>). I think, though, that pizza
might be the best choice, since probably only David F. and I are in a
position to contribute to a pot luck.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions