Fw: Job Posting - addition

From: Christina_Harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fw: Job Posting - addition
Date: 2007-09-21 18:57:26
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hello,

Can you please include the location for the listing below:

Torrance, CA

Thank you,

Christina Harb
Recruiting Manager
Rapid7 LLC
310-373-7771
christina_harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
http://www.rapid7.com
NeXpose - Winner! 2007 SC Magazine Award Best Buy!

----- Forwarded by Christina Harb/Rapid7/US on 09/21/2007 12:08 PM -----

Christina Harb/Rapid7/US
09/21/2007 07:48 AM

pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
cc

Subject
Job Posting

Hello,

I would like to post the following Job for an Applications Data Architect
- Full-time Permanent Opportunity

Applications Data Architect / PostgreSQL DBA

SQL DBA
- PostgreSQL
- Deep knowledge of database-backed application design and programming,
including:
*Schema design
* SQL for reporting
* SQL query optimization
* Database tuning
- Some level of DB programming (Java/JDBC)
- Experience with very large data sets (tens or hundreds of millions of
rows)
- Knowledge of the following areas a big plus:
* OLAP
* Database-backed reporting
* Cashing / connection pooling strategies
*Bulk Data Transfer
- Lots of experience with one or more of the following:
* Microsoft SQL Server
* DB2
* PostgreSQL

Rapid7 develops leading edge enterprise security software protecting the
critical infrastructures of Fortune 1000 companies, and government
agencies. Our core is vulnerability assessment and risk management
solutions that scan all layers of a network in order to identify unwanted
wholes of access and present solutions.

Thank you,
Christina Harb
Please submit your resume to christina_harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
Phone - 310-373-7771

Thank you,

Christina Harb
Recruiting Manager
Rapid7 LLC
310-373-7771
christina_harb(at)rapid7(dot)com
http://www.rapid7.com
NeXpose - Winner! 2007 SC Magazine Award Best Buy!

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: ashok rajDate: 2007-09-24 09:08:55