Job Posting Inquiry

From: Sarah_Farmer(at)Playstation(dot)Sony(dot)com
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job Posting Inquiry
Date: 2010-02-10 22:17:45
Lists: sfpug

I am a recruiter for SCEA and found your email address through DataBase

I'm interested in posting a job through your local User Group if possible.
 Can you please advise on next possible steps, as well as provide the

Here's some quick info about the job if needed.  And of course I can send
you the job description if you are indeed open to posting.

Title: Senior Database Administrator
Company: Sony Computer Entertainment America - Sony PlayStation
Location: Foster City, CA

I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Sarah Farmer
Sony Computer Entertainment America
p: 858.824.5713  f: 858.824.4734

sfpug by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2010-02-11 17:42:04