Re: odbc on unix

From: "Carl Shelbourne" <Carl(dot)Shelbourne(at)marconi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: odbc on unix
Date: 2002-02-19 15:29:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Tom, Hiroshi ...

I expected these sort of responses, I accept that you guys do *MORE* than
enough, my post was in no way meant to be a personal thing...

I was simply confused/concerned at the statements being made, and was just
trying to raise awareness of the unix camp.

I suppose people in glass houses and all...

Carl

Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> on 19/02/2002 15:01:57