Re: PgSQL error codes in PHP

From: Thom Dyson <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PgSQL error codes in PHP
Date: 2004-11-12 16:00:08
Lists: pgsql-php

Dawid,

I think you will have to build something. If I understand the problem
correctly, PHP's error routine needs the connection handle to get the
error, but there is no connection handle if there is an error (!), so PHP
can't read an error number.

I have seen other people looking for answers to this, but I have never
seen any answers.

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.