Crash closing loading table edit window

From: Mike(dot)Blackwell(at)rrd(dot)com
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Crash closing loading table edit window
Date: 2006-12-04 22:34:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

PgAdmin 1.6.0
Windows XP (current SP/fixes)
postgresql 8.1.3 (also 7.x)

To recreate:
Highlight a table in the server browser. Choose a table that will
take a while to load in the table edit view.
Be sure View All is selected in the options.
Click on the edit table button (unfiltered).
While the table is still loading, click the Close button on the
edit tabe window.
It crashes every time for me.

BTW, I tried running the 1.6.1 .msi so I could check it with the latest
version, but after running it, PgAdmin still shows version 1.6.0. Did I
miss something?